Subject: Re: [amos-list] Ready to crash?
From: Andrew Crowe <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 19:25:41 +0000

From: Andrew Crowe <[email-masked]>

Hi Everybody,

> You wrote:
>> (PS. What do'ya rekon causes it? It's not because you're using
>> Turbo's 'F Paste Icon' is it?)
> 
> Uh oh.... is there something wrong with that command?????  I use
> it heaps in the program.......

   its buggy. Use 'F 16proc Icon' or 'F 32proc Icon'. They're almost as fast
but have no bugs (only work for 16x16 and 32x32 icons respectivly)

See ya.
-- 
       Manta Soft  -  Amiga programing & web page designing
          Http://mantasoft.aio.co.uk/      ICQ: 21829166
Homepage updated 24/5/99 --- Bomberman clone update & site changes
  - ------------------- Quote of the day: -------------------- -
Hitler and Napolean each had only one testical.
--The Miscellanea Digest

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking to expand your world?
http://www.onelist.com
ONElist has nearly 160,000 e-mail communities from which to chose!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html